Monday, November 20, 2023

Thanksgiving Week Thoughts and Greetings

Good morning! It's Monday and here we are. just days away from the start of the holiday season (how DID this happen!?) Am I the only one blindsided by November again? 😆

  
I remember back in July, looking at an appointment I'd put in my calendar for this month, thinking how far away it seemed....and yet here we are. Time just flies, doesn't it - or maybe it simply seems to go faster the older we get? 
Here's hoping for a wonderful and productive week ahead!


   


I wish you peace this week....calmness as you navigate a busy time, strength as the holidays draw near, and acceptance for the things that life tosses our way. Because without acceptance, we find ourselves often fighting a battle of "what we want" vs. "what is in our control", and that can lead to feelings of hopelessness and sadness. I hope this week is one of joy, but if it's also tinged with sadness or feelings of loss, please know you are not alone; this can be a challenging time of the year for so many people.




It's going to be a busy few days trying to fit a week's worth of work into Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, ha ha. What are your plans for the days ahead?







Here are some images for Wednesday, aka Thanksgiving Eve" (I love how that sounds, don't you?), and also for the weekend.









Here are links to a few of my other blog posts, Thanksgiving images, and seasonal reflections ~

• Coastal Thanksgiving Vibes
• All About Thanksgiving on Pinterest (lots of fun ideas here)
• Adorable drawing lessons courtesy of the Graphics Fairy! How to Draw an Acorn and How to Draw a Turkey
• Navigating the Holiday Season
• Make Thanksgiving About Supporting the People and Places Where You Live
• Buy Local November
• the Annual Thanksgiving Collection of Holiday Humor & Sarcasm 2019
• Hilarious Holiday Memes 2018
• Fall At the Beach: Coastal Changes and Autumn Thoughts
• Maybe I should Look Up More Often (the day before Thanksgiving)
• November 2023
• One of my favorite quality clip art sites featuring really beautiful images is Yopriceville. Here's the link to their Thanksgiving category.




Have a terrific (and short!) week! If you feel like connecting with me, reach out and send me a message on one of my Facebook pages, because I think we can all use a little more connections and less feeling alone, don't you agree? Take care ~ 🍂💛😊


Sincerely,
A. Baumann



community first • marketing consultant • advocate for small business • lover
of classic cars • beach girl • believer that "together we accomplish more"