Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Thanksgiving Humor, Celebration and Truth (Hilarious Holiday Memes!)

Welcome to a collection of seasonally-themed memes and cartoons which I felt captured the essence of the upcoming holiday. (Why do we do this anyway??) I know I am NOT the only one who feels this way, ha ha. Sending positive vibes to everyone out there getting ready for the annual observance we call Thanksgiving.









































Enjoy and don't let guilt, old memories or what "could have been" control your holiday. It is what it is, and I've learned a lot about moving on to find happiness. I hope you have too and are able to celebrate in whatever way brings you peace and joy.







community advocate • marketing consultant • voice for small business
classic car lover • salt life • believer that "together we accomplish more"