Monday, March 18, 2019

Me, Time Management and the "Process" of Self-Improvement

Good morning and Happy Monday to you!

It is no secret to anyone that I struggle with the ability to chart a strategy, set time limits, work with deadlines and stick to a structured work plan. Perhaps, as with anything in life, going ahead and admitting the problem is a first step. This week I'm implementing several new techniques to help get my work tasks and daily projects on track, with the goal of defining and developing successful new habits to utilize going forward.




As with everything I do, images and graphics will accompany my journey. I'm *ONLY* publishing this because it seems when one writes out specific goals it assists in the processes of growth, tracking changes and evaluating what works. (plus I have a few friends that would probably love to see how I'm approaching this process...again. Ha ha.)

Have any amazingly useful tricks you have tried that work? Have you found tools to help you be more efficient and to (if you've always hated deadlines), find ways to confront the demons and win!? Comment on my Facebook page posts and let me know!

Have a great week ~ 












community advocate | marketing consultant | dedicated to small business | fan of
classic cars & hot rods | beach lover | believer that "together we accomplish more"
 Facebook