Friday, March 17, 2017

Gas and Steam Engines | Vintage Eclipse & Frick Machines of Yesteryear

I'm new to these enormous engines, a rookie amount giants in the fields of a few recent tractor shows where I stumbled upon them. Not expecting to see such machinery, I was captivated by their style, design and the look back to a time when life was so very different. Since they are such amazing and unique pieces I just wanted to put them together into a short photo-blog listing and at the end of this post you can find links to my albums on Flickr, 500px, etc. Here are a few sites where you can find out more about the Frick Company.



This first batch of photos was taken at the Eastern Shore Threshermen's Association show held annually in Federalsburg, Maryland.









These were taken in Denton, Maryland at the Tuckahoe Gas & Steam Association Show (July '16)













Find me on....