Tuesday, April 27, 2021

What If We Didn't Accept What is Happening Around Us.....

I've been getting pushback this week from an effort I'm involved with, sent nasty messages and was unfriended and bitched at...and it's only Tuesday. For about 8 seconds this morning I felt really angry and sad and sorry for myself.....


Okay. Deep breaths. I'm still angry and sad but I REFUSE to go quietly into the shadows and shut up. Your voice, actions and efforts make a difference, and i learned this week that sometimes, even the tiniest things can change someone's entire day, so if you give a hoot about your fellow human beings, please do something kind for someone else today.
#kindnessmatters #abetterworld



I wonder if more people knew this if they would do it. Thoughts? Some days it seems we have such a deficit of kindness right now in our world....but you know, I don't even care if it sounds cheesy. Let's try it anyway.




I'm going to steal a phrase from a guy on Facebook, who, when I saw his page, I thought "Huh? That's your tag line?" Bryan Woodward is known for his saying "I refuse to see hate live while love dies". And now I get it and as mushy as this may sound, I realize the only way to diffuse and deal with the negative emotions I'm experiencing by reacting to the ugliness of others IS by changing my perspective. Maybe you'll come along with me and do the same.