Sunday, February 6, 2022

Self-Care and Why It Actually Matters

This can be a tough concept, one I fought for a long time, feeling as I was weak for needing time (or anything) for myself.

  
The phrase "self care" made me kind of roll my eyes as if I was failing at being strong. And then one day I was taking my car in for it's regular maintenance - we're big on preventative services as we keep cars for a long time....wait, isn't that kind of the same thing....?

  


....that's when it hit me; I was no different than anything else that benefits from proper attention and care. Perhaps the more attention we give to "running well", the better we can do our jobs each day and succeed. πŸ™‚ 



I hope you have a beautiful Sunday! πŸ’•πŸŒΌπŸ’•






community advocate • marketing consultant • voice for small business
classic car lover • salt life • believer that "together we accomplish more"