Thursday, September 1, 2022

Happy Labor Day Weekend! Greetings and Images to Celebrate the Holiday

I can hardly believe it.....somehow, magically I supposed, we seem to have FLOWN forward and arrived here, in September. (shocked face emoji!!) 😮 It's a beautiful start to month #9 and a gorgeous weekend here on the east coast. I hope you will be enjoying this holiday and finding peace no matter what is on your schedule.

  
Here are some of my favorite photos, greetings and graphics to celebrate the Labor Day Weekend! I've organized them into a few categories ~ beach-themed images, red, white and blue styles, and of course, a few memes and cartoons as well. 😁









These are more traditional, suitable-for-business designs ~










A few reminders for the holiday.....pets & people matter!







And now, of course......humor. 😆













Of course, I DO realize not everyone is off for the long weekend. After 20 years in retail, I'm well aware of long hours and seven-day-a-week operations.....owning one's own business can be especially exhausting but I still believe we need to try and find the bright spots in life to celebrate. Whether this time of year marks the end of a season, or the beginning of a new year, noticing the shifts in the seasons seems important for our mental health and well-being. Even if you're busy, please take a few minutes when you can to detox your mind, practice some deep breathing exercises perhaps, or doodle a colorful list of plans for the month ahead. I hope you enjoy September and thank you for stopping by!


Sincerely,
AB





community advocate • marketing consultant • voice for small business
classic car lover • salt life • believer that "together we accomplish more"