Monday, August 7, 2023

Pirate Clip Art for ARR-Gust, aka National Pirate Month

August is National Pirate Month - did you know that? I've been wanting to do a themed series of posts throughout the 31 days of month #8 with a seafaring/pirate kind of vibe, and thus I've collected far too many images. Because to me, images are like potato chips....you can't have just one. 😂

The first section contains png (transparent) files, found randomly around the interwebs and at various clip art sites - a collection of comical pirates and humorous parrots. Nope, not my work, most are simply public domain images I just happen to have come across. To download, click on any image to open a larger version in a new window and then save to your device. Enjoy, mateys!

 

 

 

 

  

 

  

  


  


   


  








  


   

  

  


Some other random pirate fun, "make you own name" sheets, and cartoons. Happy ARRR-gust! 👀💀😁















Thanks for stopping by my blog! 😀

community first • marketing consultant • advocate for small business  lover
of classic cars • beach girl • believer that "together we accomplish more"