Thursday, December 14, 2023

Vintage Christmas: Holiday Bells, Holly and Poinsettia Flowers

Vintage images of Christmas just seem to draw me in and mesmerize me into holiday magic. These designs are of bells, holly, poinsettia flowers, and holiday greetings. I hope you enjoy and that they bring happiness to your heart this season.

To download any graphic, just click on it to pop open a new window featuring a larger size image, then right-click and save to your device. Be sure and take a look at the links at the end of this post too.






   

    

   

    





    






Vintage Christmas on Pinterest

A blog post I just found featuring several lovely designs of bells

Vintage Christmas images Facebook album


Wishing you and yours a happy and blessed holiday season. Merry Christmas!



Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ :)

community first • marketing consultant • advocate for small business  lover
of classic cars • beach girl • believer that "together we accomplish more"