Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Mid-Century Modern Style Cats of Christmas

Tuesday, December 19th: a collection of vivid, retro, and whimsical kittens and cats in holiday designs. I got a little carried away and made more of these than I'd planned, but they are so much fun I just couldn't help it! 😂

  
Enjoy these festive feline images - to download, just click on any design to open the large version in a new window, and then save. Free to share and use, I just ask that you not alter them please. Thank you and happy holidays!




















I hope Christmas week is being kind to you. It's the happiest time of the year with 11,689 things to do, and here I sit, creating cat images, ha ha. 😁 I guess we all cope in our own ways, LOL!


Thanks for stopping by my blog! 😀

community first • marketing consultant • advocate for small business  lover
of classic cars • beach girl • believer that "together we accomplish more"