Wednesday, May 26, 2021

I Saw A Sign Today...... (Our World is Reopening)

Life is good, peeps.....and it's getting better as we're returning to all the stuff we missed over the last fifteen months. Are you finding this too? I never thought it possible I would miss actual conversations, long lunches at a local dinner, meeting and mingling....so much.


 
I am currently finding myself stupidly happy at car shows - just to talk to people about their wheels, ask questions, or listen to their stories. I've discovered a new eagerness to hear funny details they want to share about their lives, how they got the vehicle, or pretty much anything....because I MISSED those conversations and laughs so much. I am appreciative of such interactions in a way I wasn't previously, and each time I catch myself enjoying the little things it makes me smile inside.


Passing this sign board today with it's simple message seemed more meaningful to me now, after the dark times of 2020. I'm loving getting back to the people and interactions I think we absolutely need and missed. ❤ Thank you, Nanticoke Indian Tribe, for the inspiration. 💞 🙂



#peopleareourlife
#talkingtoeachother
#imissedyou
#afterthepandemic
#lifeafterlockdown
#tomorrow
#secondchances
#nanticokeindiantribe
#wordsofwisdom




Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ ðŸ˜Š

community first • marketing consultant • advocate for small business  lover
of classic cars • beach girl • believer that "together we accomplish more"