Saturday, May 29, 2021

"All Gave Some, Some Gave All"

I came across a few of these graphics while looking online for weekend inspiration. I thought there must be some eloquently worded posts to share on my social channels, or a poem perhaps.....maybe an article titled "things you didn't know about Memorial Day" or collection of thoughtful quotes, and while I found all those things, I also came across these images. I think perhaps they might serve as quiet reminders with a more solemn and appropriate message.


To save any of these graphics, click on the picture to open a new window with a larger version.









I hope you find inspiration in these thoughtful images just as I did. Have a peaceful Memorial Day weekend.


Sincerely,
A. Baumann




community advocate • marketing consultant • voice for small business
classic car lover • salt life • believer that "together we accomplish more"