Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Favorite Facebook Pages

A list of....Facebook pages? Yep, that's what we have here....and I bet you're wondering why. Well, over the years Facebook has gone through many evolutions of newsfeed options, and unfortunately, recent changes practically eliminated the pages I like from my newsfeed. 😕

  
So....for local businesses, Delmarva places, uplifting accounts and random favs, this list was created (an ongoing work in progress, so check back frequently). If you have suggestions for pages you think are worth following, hop on over to Connecting Delmarva and let me know. Thanks!



 



Garden and Sea Inn (Chincoteague area)


 I'm also finding the removal of the "Lists" very disappointing as it was an excellent way to curate your feed for optimum views and visibility of many pages, rather than just the same 3 -5 they insist on showing me now. 😕

Thanks for following my blog and let's stay in touch! Find me on the social networks listed below and have an awesome week. 😊






community advocate • marketing consultant • voice for small business
classic car lover • salt life • believer that "together we accomplish more"