Thursday, January 18, 2024

Just.....Reach Out to Someone

I've had so much on my heart lately, after the last month, holiday season, and this week. Feeling like so many of our friends and loved ones are facing challenges and struggles bigger than what any of us can fix or mend....knowing there are a lot of folks carrying heavy burdens we don't know half of.


   
Some people never manage to put into words what is weighing them down, or maybe they are just really good at putting on a smile and going through their day, but I think we all have to vent and unload our minds sometime. And you know what most of us think when a friend comes to us and says "i need to talk"? I think it's an honor - to be trusted enough to hear what you need to say; a privilege that you chose me to listen or gripe or let out what's hurting, and I think many of us feel the same way. If you are sucking up the gunk in life that drains your soul and breaks your spirit, I hope you find the strength to pray, talk to God, let it out and detox, or grab a friend and unload, because holding things inside of us is such a weight and burden to our spirit. You matter! Love to all ~ ✨️💕🌟






Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ ðŸ˜Š

community first • marketing consultant • advocate for small business  lover
of classic cars • beach girl • believer that "together we accomplish more"