Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Ducks and National Bird Day (January 5th)

Once upon a time I thought I would take pictures of wildlife, birds and critters. I soon found out I'm not actually cut out to photograph living things like animals, because they move. 🙄 This group of ducks however, must have been half asleep because they patiently sat there while I attempted to capture them on my phone. 😆 ⁣




More of the patient ducks.....and my last attempt at capturing the beauty of wildlife, LOL. 






Almost as if he knew...... funny this turned up just before National Bird Day: "A rare, ‘magical’ visit from a brilliantly colored bird draws crowds to Maryland park". Check out the brilliant colors on this painted bunting photographed Sunday by Jacques Pitteloud, Switzerland's ambassador to the United States, at the Chesapeake & Ohio Canal National Historical Park in Maryland.





Have a great day, peeps.....and be kind to one another, because that's my theme for this year. ~ peace







community advocate • marketing consultant • voice for small business
classic car lover • salt life • believer that "together we accomplish more"

FB Flipboard IG Pinterest  We Heart It Blogger