Tuesday, June 8, 2021

"Remember What You've Overcome Before"

This is something I think you needed to hear today. 🙂
Okay, truth be told, maybe it's just that I needed to post it.



Have the last few weeks been perhaps a little more challenging for you? Do you feel like the clown on the unicycle riding a tightrope? No.....a unicycle-riding clown traveling a tightrope....but while JUGGLING? That's it! I just summed up the last few weeks of my life! 😆


It feels as if no sooner do I resolve one situation than something else pops up that needs improvement as far as my response or work strategy. Can anyone relate? However, "they" say you grow from adversity, so this is merely a test of our emergency operating capacity.....a dry run or a practice session. I'm taking this time as a learning experience and expecting to come out of it better and more skilled at....juggling. I hope you do as well! 🙂👍Have a great week.







community advocate • marketing consultant • voice for small business
classic car lover • salt life • believer that "together we accomplish more"