Friday, March 4, 2022

Celebrate What Comes Your Way

Happy weekend, peeps 👍🎡
This week I've learned things.... the hard knock school of life called, again, HA HA 😅🙄

  
I learned to take beauty where you find it even if the picture isn't what you WANTED, because it might still, be worth capturing. It makes no sense to wait for perfect opportunities because that's just not real life.....okay, for the people who post the best photos, carefully curated and whose feed looks like an amazing perfectly placed grid of colors.....maybe for them perfect is real, but maybe not for the rest of us. 😆


I snapped this photo while stuck on a bridge, with power lines in the way. I liked the reflection enough I don't even care about the car window frame, and since taking it I've become even more in love with the subtle colors and pastel shades. I guess beauty really might be all about how we see things. 😃





#fridaythoughts
#beautyiseverywhere
#reflectionsonthewater








community advocate • marketing consultant • voice for small business
classic car lover • salt life • believer that "together we accomplish more"