Monday, March 6, 2023

Signs of Spring: Daffodils (March 2023)

Here are some pictures of my daffodils during the first week of March - I know everyone has them, but for some reason I'm particularly excited to see the blooms and flowers this year. I guess during challenging times we tend to reach out for things which inspire or uplift us, don't we?




Last year I had buds only.....for weeks and weeks, from March probably into May. But not one single flower every actually opened, so for some silly reason this means more to me to see them this time. 🌱🙂





Today, March 6th, it's 5:45pm, and the sun is just setting. I've never really cared much for the days getting longer or having extra hours of daylight.....until a year or two ago. I guess we change our perspective as we get older, or maybe simple things just start to mean more? Maybe we just find ourselves more appreciative of life's little moments of happiness; time spent outdoors; extra beauty around us. I know this year I'm holding onto every moment of joy and peace I find..... ❤️✌️

Have a great week, everyone. 🙂







community first • marketing consultant • advocate for small business  lover
of classic cars • beach girl • believer that "together we accomplish more"