Friday, March 17, 2023

"The Color Green"

Pictures, wallpaper and photos of shades of green ~ hues of emerald • Asparagus • olive • Avocado • lime • neon • cactus • Mint • fern • Artichoke • forest • moss • Myrtle • pine • Shamrock • sea green • Jade & more.




Take a look at my Pinterest board for everything shades of Green 💚🥬🥗🟩🟢📗🍏. To view any of my images in a larger window and to download, click to open them in a new window for the full-size version.


    

    





I also have an entire album on my Facebook page Altered Delmarva, featuring cars, patterns and backgrounds ~ "The Color Green".









In downtown Ocean City, there used to be this amazing old Victorian house, painted a fabulous shade of mint green....




Very sadly, it was torn down in 2018, but I took a lot of pictures that day of this once-stunning piece of artwork. Here's the album for the Taylor House on Facebook.


   

   

   



Thanks for stopping by and sharing my love of color and art! Follow me on the social networks below to see more images and odd/strange pictures I create.  Have a beautiful day! 😀





community first • marketing consultant • advocate for small business  lover
of classic cars • beach girl • believer that "together we accomplish more"