Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Welcome to Month #03 and 31 Sparkling New Opportunities

Good morning and welcome to the first day of month #03 - it's Wednesday, March 1st. ☘ I've not posted here recently due to some things that have been going on....things I wish I could have explained during the last few months, because the act of expressing emotions and thoughts is freedom....but somehow the words just haven't been there. I'm going to try and catch up this week on a few things, but today is celebrating a new start and 31 fresh, sparkling opportunities to make a difference and live like we mean it! 😀

Here are some graphics and images to greet the month. I hope you are excited and enthused to move forward towards spring (March 20th!), and warmer, beautiful weather. I'm making a list of important dates and holidays that are coming up this month, and I'll add that later. To download any of these pictures, click on the image to open a larger version in a new window and then save to your device.











These are rectangular sized, more suitable for cover images or desktop backgrounds.













Wishing you a day filled with peace and productivity! More posts to come this week, I promise. Happy Wednesday. 😁



community first • marketing consultant • advocate for small business  lover
of classic cars • beach girl • believer that "together we accomplish more"