Friday, September 22, 2023

"With Great Love Also Comes Great Loss"

Four little words which have been running through this year like a rippling stream, reminding me that with great love, friendship, kindness and caring, there is also great loss. Four words to describe a painful year of letting go......stumbling; falling; breaking; surviving.


Four Words: soundtrack to summer '23

I often wish I was harder of a person....less caring or empathetic, colder and slower to react, but that's just not me. I see someone in pain or who is sad, and it doesn't occur to me to turn my head and look away.....so yeah, with caring comes sadness; with love, comes emptiness. But then when I looked around, there were people in my life who didn't let me fall....and so maybe in some kind of way, that was the love I gave coming back to me. Maybe it wasn't all bad.




#lifeiswhatwemakeofit
#stumbling
#falling
#breaking
#surviving
#withgreatlove
#friendship
#peopleinourlives
#whatdoesntkillyoumakesyoustronger
#learningtoletgo







community first • marketing consultant • advocate for small business  lover
of classic cars • beach girl • believer that "together we accomplish more"