- What's Happening in Snow Hill Website | Facebook
- Snow Hill Chamber of Commerce Website | Facebook
- Down Under Subs and Pizza Facebook
- My albums on Flickr - ones for the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Worcester County, Delmarva Peninsula, etc
- Kilduffs, a site devoted to the movie theatres (past and present), of Maryland . See some amazing vintage photos of Snow Hill here
- Town of Snow Hill Website
- Preserve America page
- Day Trippin’: The History of Snow Hill, MD by Shorebread
- Lower Shore.net Website
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
Maryland's Eastern Shore Towns: Snow Hill (Worcester County, MD)
Midway between Berlin and Pocomoke, just off Route 113 and situated along the banks of the Pocomoke River, sits the town of Snow Hill. It's a lovely little town, a wonderful place for an afternoon visit or day trip from nearby Ocean City, MD (about 35 minutes north). There are small and distintive shops, eateries, antique stores and more. If you go, you simply must take some time to just look at the historic buildings along the main streets with their architectural details and beautiful brickwork. Check out the links at the bottom of this post for more info on this town!
#delmarvausa |"together we accomplish more"